Here’s a list of the posts about composing for a music theory exam.
- More Grade Five Composition Examples June 9, 2011
- A Winning Formula for Grade V Composition (Instruments) June 8, 2011
- When Less is More – another Grade 5 Theory Composition Case Study June 4, 2010
- Grade V Composition – An Example February 2, 2010
- How to Compose a Melody – Tips for Grade 5 Theory of Music February 27, 2009
- 10 Ways to Get More Marks in the Grade 5 Theory Composition Question February 23, 2009
If you’d like to sign up for my video course on composition for the Grade 5 ABRSM Music Theory exam, see http://www.mymusictheory.com/for-students/video-courses/403-video-course-grade-5-composing-a-melody-for-instruments for more info!